Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Our First Strawberry Picking

Abigail helped me pick our first Starwberries of the season. There were several that were green but they ripened well on the counter though we weren't sure they would. Since then we pick about every other day and they are getting bigger and better as we go. We still have quite a few out there to be picked and I look forward to making Strawberry JAM!














You can see from the picture below that Marion and Abigail have thoroughly enjoyed having the fresh strawberries. Their first snack was ice cream with fresh strawberries: