Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Vacation

Well, we are back from our vacation.  I will try to get some pictures uploaded before too long but with the garden and trying to catch up with everything it may be a while.  Anyway, we had a great time in Michigan.  We got to see Marion's cousin, Paula and family on our way up.  It is always nice to see them and spend a little time with them.  Then when we arrived in Michigan, Marion's aunt, Jean, had a condo available for us to stay in and so we had our own little space.  It was very nice.
 
We visited with Kim and her family Thursday, Friday and Sunday.  Kim now has two little girls Caitlyn and Mariah.  They also have a lively dog named picaso.  Nate rather enjoyed the snakes down stairs and even Abi went to visit them a couple of times.  We got to go to Grand Haven and see the beach and peer and the four adults went out one evening while the kids were playing with a babysitter.  Sunday was more of a relaxing day but we did get to visit with the Smith's (kim's parents) and have a party for Abi's 3rd birthday. 
 
Saturday was spent relaxing in the morning and running a few errands and then we spend the remainder of the afternoon and some of the evening with Jean, Samuel, Jeff and Pam (Marion's cousin and wife).  It was great to be able to visit with them and Jean put on a FABULOUS meal! 
 
On our way home we stopped off at Pella, Iowa a dutch community and had a great time looking around.  I'll try to get more into that when I add the pictures.  Well, I think I'll sign off for now, just wanted to let you know what has been up with us lately.