Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, September 24, 2010

Old Settler's Day 2010

It's Old Settler's time again!

This year, Marion was able to join us for the parade.  We always like it when Daddy gets to go with us!



Waiting for the parade to start.

Here comes the band.

CANDY!


Look at all those tractors!

Here Mom...look what I got!

Daddy and Jonathan sampling the goods!
(see how they are both holding their mouths...lol)

I thought this was my favorite float...
these youth were 'break dancing' kind of to this really hip music about Jesus...
I was impressed and thought it was pretty cool.

Sampling more goods.

This gun was VERY loud!

The Candy Cannon...unfortunately it did not go off when my kids could get the candy...
they had to watch from afar.

Abi was getting a bit cool in the shade...Nathan was in awe of the LARGE sprayer.

Ethan was NOT happy...poor little guy.

Still pretty cold but loving the horses!
We had a great day...enjoyed the free lunch from the bank afterward and then called it a day...you can only do so much with 4 kids!