Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Sunrise Service

First View when we Arrived.

Helping set out the hay bales
(I had to use my flash to get anything to show up!)

The contrast as the sun began to rise.

More Sunrise!

Nathan coming back from his exploration of the Crosses!

Pastor Pat reading the text.

The Sun Peaking Above the Horizon.

Abi and Nate with their Cinnamon Rolls after the Service.
This year since my Mom was visiting and didn't feel up to coming to the Sunrise Service, we allowed Jonathan and Ethan to stay home while the rest of us headed out.

After Cinnamon Rolls, we headed back home to change for the normal service and family pictures...

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter