Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter at our house!

Well, we had 20 for Easter dinner at our house this year! It was a blast...11 adults and 9 kids! I think this was the first holiday we have had at our house since Thanksgiving of 2003! I should have gotten pictures of how we set up the seating but I didn't think about that...we borrowed a table from the church and we went diagnal in the dinning room. And we had our first kids table! Kimberly, Aaron, Tyler and Piper got to sit in the kitchen at the kids table!

After dinner the guys went out to hid the eggs for an egg hunt while the women cleaned up the table. We were very glad that the snow had mostly all melted off so we could do this and it even warmed up for us so it wasn't fridged out! After the egg hunt, my sister had brought an egg pinata for the kids to break...that was fun too!

And then to finish it all off, all the kids got to go over the Sharlyn's to see the eggs that were about to hatch...none of them had hatched yet but you could hear them pecking at the shells...and then on Monday two of the eggs did hatch! What a great Easter all around! Here are the pictures for you:




I had alot of fun making these bags for all the kids with their names on them.





We let the little kids go first and then we let the older ones come out and find the rest.


Here is Abigail and Ben looking for eggs with Mark and Marion looking on...

Here is Kimberly going over the cellar "mountain" (as Abigail calls it).


I didn't get pictures of everyone for two reasons...one is that my camera died on me and before I got more batteries it was over.

And second, Aaron had an encounter with one of our bushes and that stopped me from getting pictures for a while. I think I am only missing Piper and Aaron though.

This is Tyler looking in the flowers.