Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jonny's Self Bathing...

The other night I was getting ready to give the kids a bath and was running the water in the tub while calling for Jonathan to come take his bath. He wasn't coming so I went out to find him. While I was looking for him, he came out of the living room and headed down the hall to the bathroom. I saw him and followed. When I entered the bathroom this is what I saw:


Sure enough...he crawled into the tub fully dressed down to the shoes...and he was having a grand time! I quickly sent Abi for the camera so I could get pics! Then we undressed and finished the bath the right way!