Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Downs Tree Fest

The Downs Arts Council puts on the thing called Tree Fest each year. I have really enjoyed going since Marianne took me the first time. Anyway, various people and organizations purchase a live tree and decorate it with a theme or give away items and then they all get set up in the Memorial Hall. People then purchase chances to win those trees.

I think it was last year that we won the kids table and chairs from Domeny's and this year we won another tree! This is also the first year we have taken the kids. Marion went with me this year and we had a great family outing. Below are the few pictures of the kids at Tree Fest and one of Abi with our new tree in the living room!