Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We've Got Teeth - Sort of :-)

Jonathan has been working on teething for MONTHS now...he chews and chews and chews but we haven't seen any evidence of actual teeth until today!  When I put him down this morning in the high chair he started to fuss and when I looked down I saw the very tiny slit where the tooth was poking through and the one next to it was red like maybe it was getting close.  If you put your finger in there you can't feel it but if you rub the back of your finger nail across his gums you can feel it catch on your nail.  So, we are very close to having at least one all the way through!
 
Just thought I'd share the accomplishment.  I know I have SO much to catch up with on here...maybe one day!