Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Lesson Learned

So Nathan is responsible for this bulletin board at school. The theme is 'all about me'. Each kid in his class will take a turn decorating the bulletin board. I've not seen this bulletin board! But I'm thinking "Oh, that won't be hard", and I put it on the back burner of things to do. 

Fast forward to the night before the items are due:

Our schedule is booked. We've got activities lined up from 4:30 to 7:00 plus homework. Kids are tired, cranky, and causing problems, and I'm like "Crap, I don't have everything I need or Nathan wants!"

So, we stop by Grandma's on the way home and get a picture from her and I text my niece at 9:30 on a school night. And I stay up until 11:00 putting it all together! 

And what do we have????? Something like this:


For the record, I'm not complaining. I'm laughing! THIS is being a school mom.