Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, March 08, 2015

Jonny's Birthday

Jonny wanted Jiffy Burger for supper so we made a quick trip in to get burgers and fries. Then we enjoyed our family Ninjago cake (sorry I didn't get a pic w the candles in but I'll try to upload the video when I have my laptop later.)


Then he couldn't wait to open his presents so he dug in. 


Lego Ninjago with Lloyd and a villain and a sticker book. 


He also got a rocket to build for the fair from Gma & Gpa S. And a really neat card with stand up characters and trading cards from Gma M. 

He had a great day at school and we finished the night by watching the first part of "The Sound of Music".