Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Big Helper



I thought I had posted these pictures before, but I couldn't find them so I thought I'd do them again. Anyway, here they are...this is when Abi helped me grind wheat.



She did a great job...she would scoop it from the bucket while the grinder was going so that I could just pay attention to keeping the lid on and how much we had added...

I am still very blown away at how big she is getting and how much help she can actually be. She doesn't want to sit on the side lines and just watch...she wants to help! (We did get quite a bit of wheat on the floor, but it was a learning experience and she enjoyed it! What is a little wheat compared to that!)