Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, March 19, 2007

What is your birth verse?

I thought this was kinda cool~ It is a website that has found verses that go along with your birth date.  You’ll have to check it out and let me know what yours is! 

 

http://www.birthverse.com/mybirthverse.cfm

 

Melanie’s:  1 Peter 1:23 NIV
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

Marion’s:  1 Corinthians 9:25 NIV
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

Abigail’s:  Genesis 7:16 NIV
The animals going in were male and female of every living thing, as God had commanded Noah. Then the LORD shut him in.

Nathan’s:  1 Corinthians 10:13 NIV
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.