Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Okay....Okay...Okay....

I know, several of you have been telling me that you keep checking the blog and nothing new has shown up lately...what can I say...I'm pregnant and have two children!

Well, let's see what has happened since we last updated....

We started MOPS for our first full year. We've only had one meeting but we are in the midst of a fundraiser and we participated in the Old Settler's Day Parade last weekend. (I have a very few photos I'll try to post later.)

We went to the Kansas State Fair in Hutchinson. All my photos are on the camera phone and Marion has been taking the phone with him so I have not been able to get those pictures but when I get a chance, I'll try to get them off and post some of them. Abigail actually rode a horse which we were very impressed by but she just wouldn't consider the camels. She says her favorite part of the fair was the pigs. Nathan also got to ride a horse and really enjoyed the HUGE slide that they had there in the middle of the fair grounds. (Marion took them both on the slide but Abi cried because it was scary...Mommy didn't think she better try that one.) Personally, I think the slide was Marion's favorite part too! We got to see lots of things and left lots of things to see another time.

Marion and I have also been to the Theater at Republican City several times, and we went for an 5th Anniversary celebration to Kearney without the kids one weekend. The kids have gotten to spend lots of time with Grandma and Grandpa Schlatter lately.

I guess really the only other thing going on is that I am knee deep in bring a women's conference to our church in November. I am pretty excited about it and even if no one comes, I will be excited to be able to view it myself.

Well, I guess that about covers it for now. I will TRY to do better at updating more regularly AND when I get the phone long enough to get the photos off of it, I'll post some pics...for now, look for the parade pics in another post.