Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update on us...

Let's see...what has been happening since Easter...

I think the first thing is that we put in an old computer for the kids...it was one that my dad had and didn't want anymore so he gave it to the kids to play around on...I was hoping to be able to network it over to my big computer and allow Abi to play around on her internet sites without being on Mommy and Daddy's computer but I haven't figured that out yet...for now she loves to do her letters on wordpad and color on paint...here is a picture of her doing that:

Jonathan has started sucking his thumb now...I don't have any pictures of that yet, but he is getting much better at comforting himself and not needing the pacifier any more...in fact he really doesn't like the pacifier now. He has also started sleeping 9-10 hours at night...it has been very nice! Now if I can just get the other kids to sleep that long (HA!).

We have had our usual MOPS meetings and activities and keep busy with church and errand during the week. The kids have enjoyed playing outside more though we have to really watch them as they like to play in places they aren't supposed to go...I have started reviewing the outside rules with them each time they go outside: Stay in the yard, Don't go on the road, Don't cross any fences, Don't open any gates, Don't go into the chicken coop. These are the basic rules for now...we will see if we come up with anymore as they continue to explore and play outside.

Oh...here are a few cute pics for you...here are my two "Daddy's Helpers" . They love to wear daddy's clothes:





And these were just taken this morning. Jonathan's first time in his jumper...I think Abi and Nate liked it more then Jonathan...





Well, that is all I can think of at this time. I'll try to remember to keep up as we get into the summer more and as they continue to grow...

By the way...I do have Jonathan's one month pictures...but now it is time to take his three month...here is his one month: