Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, April 25, 2008

Whiting Cousin Play

We went to Gothenburg to pick up my Mom for a visit and were able to stay and see the cousins in their music program. Kimberly was Belle in her classes play, AJ was a 7 of Hearts card in Alice in Wonderland, and Tyler was an Irish boy in "its a small world". I have video with my new camera that I'll try to see if I can post!

Okay...here it is...the movie of the kids at their concert...it starts with Tyler, moves to AJ and then finally has Kimberly's solo on it...hope you enjoy...video quality isn't the best at the distance we were but it was still fun to have: