Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Harvest

Well, we only got one picture of harvest 2007 and to be honest it isn't that great of a picture...but...it is a picture!

We got to go and ride around with Daddy on the combine several times this year. Marion and I talked about how we didn't know how we would all fit once our family grew again. The kids would sit on the floor and just watch and watch. Marion tried to teach Abigail that we cut the wheat and then later we grind the wheat for flour to make bread...I'm not sure how much of that stuck though! Nathan apparently took alot in while we drove because he now takes his play combine or grain cart and fills the trucks with them!