Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, June 28, 2007

A New Baby Boy in the Schlatter Family

Yep, on June 27th, Marion's middle brother, Marvin and his wife, Heather, had a little baby boy.  He weighed 8 lbs 13 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.  They don't have a name for him yet, so I'll have to pass that along later but I thought I'd update all you blog readers on the new addition to the family. 
 
We are pretty excited for Marvin and Heather as they have two little girls already (Piper, 5, Willow, 3) and Marvin really wanted a little boy!  It will be fun to see him as he is basically two pounds more then Nathan was when he was born!  We don't have any pictures or anything yet, but we'll see if maybe we can get one posted once Marianne comes back from visiting.  I am sure she'll have pics on her camera. 
 
Well, that is all for now.  I'll post the name when we get one.