Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A VERY BIG Mosquito

Marion thought I should tell you all about the VERY BIG Mosquito that was in Nathan's bedroom today. 
 
Abigail and Nathan were upstairs playing when Abigail came running downstairs declaring there was a very big mosquito in Nathan's room.  Marion proceeded to tell Abigail that you need to kill the mosquito by either slapping your hands together around it or by hitting it to kill it.  Abigail went to try but soon we heard wails of "I Can't Do it".  So Marion went up to see what she was talking about and decided that it was nothing.
 
Not long after that I heard Abigail declaring the mosquito was back and that heard her trying to hit it.  I decided to go check this out and luckily I did...it wasn't a mosquito...it was a WASP and she was trying very hard to hit it with her bare HAND...just like Daddy told her to.  Needless to say, I corrected her misjudgment and told her we were NOT to hit wasps like that and proceeded to rid the room of the wasp!  Just goes to prove we need to be a little more cautious with what we tell her!