Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Too Cute

Okay, I just had to write and share the cutest comment that Abi made today. We had just gotten home from a visit with the cousins at Grandma Schlatter's and walked onto the back porch where they discovered Daddy had purchased some baby chicks (yes, we have baby chicks again...10 of them). Anyway, Abigail stood there for a while and then came rushing into the house and said:

"I need a chair, my bottom doesn't want to stand anymore!"

This comes from an almost four year old...too hilarious!

We also wanted to show you Abi's new haircut...it is SHORT! But adorable...don't look too closely as there are a few mess ups but Mommy thought she'd better stop while she was ahead and let a professional fix the booboos!