Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Update on the Kids

Well, Abigail has started her kindergarten prep pre-school homeschooling! She is loving it and really abosorbing so much...I can hardly keep up with all that she is learning and asking questions about! It is so fun to watch her get so excited about learning and reading!

Nathan has started a pre-school curriculumn as well and is slowly warming up to it...his attention span is not as long as Abi's so we just do little parts here and there but I am still amazed with what he picks up as well...most of the time I feel like I am above their heads and then they respond beyond what I expected! God is so awesome in how he created little children!

Jonathan is really filling out and changing...we took his 3 month pictures and compared them to his 1 month and could hardly believe they were the same child! He is a very smiley little boy but he can REALLY scream if he gets mad!