Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, January 16, 2009

Flyin' Kites

For some reason - of which Marion and I cannot remember - Abigail became fascinated with wanting to fly a kite. I remembered that we had one upstairs in the attic that Larry had given Marion years ago!

So after nearly a week of her begging, Daddy got the kite out and assembled it. Then one day, when he had a few minutes on a nice day (still cold though - it is January) they tried to fly it.

They first tried it around the farm, but just didn't have enough wind and Marion was a little leery of the power lines, so we all went to the pasture.









Everyone took a turn flying it, except Nathan - we thought maybe he was a bit too young - and I guess Jonathan, who stayed in the pickup out of the cold!