Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Okay...so I am late...all those of you who check my blog know that I am late in getting these things posted, but I will attempt to get caught up here by the end of January.

We did have a good New Year despite the sicknesses that have been ailing us since Thanksgiving. No one had thrown up for about 24 hours, so we ventured out to church on New Year's Eve for the service and festivities there.

We only made it to nine with the kids, but that was fine. We have accepted that we won't be seeing midnight unless we are up with the kids!

Hope you all had a great New Years Eve and all!