Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Uncle Dean Passed On...to Glory!

My Uncle Dean - one of my dad's younger brothers - passed on January 6th after several years of battling cancer.

We made the trip back on the following Thursday for the Friday memorial service. With things being slower on the farm right now, we were able to stay through and come home on Saturday.

That may not seem like a long trip, but it was better than having to make the trip in two days...coming home after the funeral!

It was good to see the family...this was the first time since our wedding that the entire Converse Family was together! It was neat to see how it has grown...There were lots of little ones, including the newest member of the family, Dean's granddaughter, Adalynn who was born December 16th I believe!

Hopefully the next time we see family, it won't be under sorrowful circumstances.