Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

What a wonderful day! After Daddy got chores done, we all sat around the living room and opened our presents.

Jonathan and Nathan got brother tractors! Unfortunately, most of Nathan's were blurry...so maybe I can get a picture sometime of the two of them together with their tractors!



Abigail got clothes for her Faith & Friends doll - Mary Sue - she got a shirt, pair of pants, a skirt, boots and socks.


Usually, Marion and I do a bigger gift for each other and so we don't get Christmas day gifts...and we did have several things that would have qualified, but I had an option to get him a DVD of this comedian he like from Godtube...so I got it! He was surprised!


And I was surprised when I walked out of the bedroom this morning and found a rose on the table with a note that said...You are Special to Me....Marion wanted me to know that this Christmas!