Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One more day to go in the days of Christmas 08

Today is the last day of the little days...tomorrow - being Christmas Eve - we have a bigger gift!

With Grandma Makey here - she got in on the gifts too.

As you can see from the picture below, Jonathan is still more interested in the paper then the actual present, but as long as he is having fun!


Nathan got a boom box truck...I tried to get him cars that he didn't already have.



Abigail got a broom and dustpan! She had been asking for one for awhile.



More CANDY for Daddy - Mommy got a pepsi - but I didn't get the picture uploaded!



Grandma Makey got truffles!