Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our Sixth day of Christmas

Well, things didn't go as we had originally planned for the day so we didn't actually open presents until Christmas morning...but hey...more presents to open at one time.
You'll see everyone wearing the same clothes...so I wanted to explain!

This day was themed around games....

Jonathan got a barrel of monkeys



Nathan got Don't Spill the Beans



Abigail got Coutie



Marion got the last year of coins!

And Grandma Makey got some lotion stuff...



My present is in route...I got one of the books in the series I am reading!