Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Deck the tree with felt orn-a-ments...fa, la-la, la-la, la-la, la, la

Well, we finally got the tree decorated...here are the pics of the evening:

The family putting on the garland:


Jonathan's birth ornament:



A close up of Jonathan with his ornament:



Abigail hanging an ornament:


Nathan's birth ornament shot was blurry, so here is his first Christmas ornament:
Abigail with her birth ornament:
Marion read the Christmas story as the kids finshed decorating:

Hanging the felt ornaments (these ornaments were received from our tree fest winnings last year...since Jonathan is so young and curious we decided felt ornaments on the bottom would work great!)

Marion putting the star on (a daddy only priviledge):

Our final product: