Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Third Day of Christmas 2008

Sunday was a busy day with church, Christmas program practice and then the program itself, so we didn't get to open our presents until later in the afternoon.

Here is Jonathan...crazy boy! He was playing with a toy frog when I gave him the gift. Instead of putting it down, he shoved it in his mouth to grab the present!



Nathan got another car - actually it is a volkswagon!



Abigail got more rings and wrist bands.



Mommy got a bag of M&Ms.

And Daddy got chocolate covered cherries.



We have PLENTY of candy around for anyone who wants to stop by and have some!