Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day Two of Christmas 2008

Day Two - the kids could hardly wait for today's present opening - we told them they had to wait until breakfast was over and so they barely ate anything! I bet they'll be hungry in an hour!

Anyway - here is Jonathan opening his first wrapped present - as anticipated - he was more interested in the paper! I got video of if going straight to the mouth!



Nathan and Abi got the same thing - a big chocolate bear!





Mommy got a fast break candy bar - I was wondering if Daddy was trying to say something (Mommy only gets fast breaks - no long ones:)



Daddy got peanut M&Ms...we have to have at least one bag of those M&Ms!