Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My new basement...

Well, okay...it isn't exactly NEW...but I did managed to get down stairs and clean it out. Then, we called the local flooring store and asked if they had any scraps or cheap something to cover the dirt...

Praise God, they had just recently torn out some carpet that was just three years old and in really good shape. Because they didn't have any use for it, but just couldn't justify throwing it away, they gave it to us for free if we'd come get it. We got two sections...the first one, covered from wall to wall the back half of the basement! God is so good!

It is really nice carpet, and our intentions are to rework the attic upstairs into a playroom/bedroom and so we decided to wait to cut that piece until we finish that project upstairs - we might have enough left over to carpet the attic and still have pieces to finish the basement...Did I mention - God is good!

Here are some pics:

This is immediately to the left when you come down the stairs, as you can see, it is nicely covered with a beautiful old lanolium. If we have any scraps left, we will try to cover this area last:



this is to the right of coming down the stairs:



To the left and far back side of the basement:



Shooting from the back of the basement to the front right side:



Looking from the stairway:



I hope you have enjoyed the tour of our newly redone basement...if you are completely confused...you'll just have to come and visit!