Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, October 01, 2009

15 week check up...

Well, I had my 15 week check up today...baby was right there moving around...I'd lost another 2 lbs since two weeks ago...which wasn't too bad since I had been so sick! He did say that next time around we'd schedule the ultrasound....hard to believe we are really that far along!

Jonny went with me this time to have his 18 month check up (two months late)! He weighed 30 lbs which put him at 70% and he as 35 inches tall which put him at 95% in height! Overall, Dr. Overmiller said he as doing great! I had asked about his flat feet but he said he wanted to wait a while and give him some time to grow more.

The strangest thing was how SHY he was...he is not our shy one...but he literally hid in the corner and would peek out at the doctor...then whenever the doctor would look at him, he'd hide again! He literally hid in the corner while the doctor listend for the baby's heartbeat...this really intrigued him so he came over to see what was going on...as soon as the doctor looked at him, he went back to the corner and hid! After the appointment was over, we were waiting for the dr. to come back and give us some information and while he was gone...Jonny looked over to the doppler...pointed to me and made a thump, thump, thump sound...indicating he'd heard the baby's heart beat! He then pointed to the doppler and his tummy to go thump, thump, thump again...the little smarty!