Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, October 12, 2009

Nathan's Birthday Cake

Okay, well, Nathan wanted a Percy Thomas the Train this year...actually he called it a green Thomas the Train...which translates into a Percy...so this is what we came up with:

Now for those of you who don't know what Percy is supposed to look like...here is a picture (sorry the quality of the pic isn't the best...but you can still see it):

There are a few differences...first of all...instead of the #6 I put a 4 since that is how old Nathan will be this year. We also used a Thomas the Train Engine cake pan so I had to make some alterations to make it all work. It's not perfect but hey...not bad for being 16 weeks pregnant, right?!






In case you are wondering...yes, Nathan had a train cake last year too...this was his Thomas train last year: