Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Camping Results

Well...they made it to 2 a.m.

Actually...it was Mommy and Daddy who ended the camping experience...the kids were doing just great sleeping away but Mommy just couldn't settle down with the kids outside...I was like a mother hen with her chicks out of the roost! (the fact that it was also the first time I ever slept at home during the night without Marion might have had something to do with it too...he never goes anywhere that I don't so he's always there!)

Then there was Daddy...he had had enough by 2...the wind flapping the tarp...the hard ground...it all played into him not sleeping! And after such a physically exerting day he was exhausted!

Abigail really didn't want to come in, but once inside she settled down and fell soundly asleep...both kids slept in this morning so you know even though they were sleeping, they were still tired!

Daddy said he was pretty sure he'd never do that again! I told him if he'd camp my way it wouldn't have been so bad...we'll see...maybe if we get all decked out with a mattress and actual tent...there still may be hope!