Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Almost Christmas Eve - just two days till Christmas~

Usually we do our count down presents in the morning as soon as we wake up, but this morning we didn't manage to get around to it until lunch time when Daddy came back in from doing chores and stuff. But, here you go...enjoy!



(Nathan was in the middle of passionately telling me something when I took this picture...I thought it was pretty funny!)




Mommy got donut holes today...humm...where did he get that idea from ?!

This next picture is of Jonathan's gift put together...since you couldn't really tell what it was from the above picture, I thought I'd add it in...it is a submarine that you can take apart and put back together. Nathan already has a race car and helicopter that he got on previous years!


Merry Christmas all...Tomorrow is our big Christmas Eve gift that we save until after the Christmas Eve service, so I don't know if I'll get anymore updates until after Christmas but that will all depend on if we get to go to Missouri or not...only time and weather will tell...nonetheless:
Merry Christmas!