Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New (though unfinished) Dining room WITH shelf!

For those that know the story behind these shelves...the following picture is amazing!


Below is a picture of what they looked like once I got it all decorated...this picture doesn't have the plug cover on yet, but you can see what they look like in a picture further down. Overall, I am very pleased with how it all turned out. At least now we don't have holes in the walls, the shelves are hung IN THE STUDS, and they are very sturdy!


The top 12 inches or so of the wall is still white, but as I told Marion, I'm not in a rush to get that done, so it may be a while before anything more gets accomplished there! Nonetheless, it looks tremendously better than it did with holes...here is sort of a full shot (notice the laundry is even cleared off the table!):
In this one you can see the black covers...the light switches and plug ins all have black now!
Well, just had to share, especially since several of you know the story behind the shelf catastraphe! Thankfully, it is done and Marion and I are still happily married! :0)