Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Count down to Christmas - Day 1

As we usually do, we started the 6 day count down to Christmas on Saturday the 19th! Several of the kids' gifts were the same, but I let them pick this year and so they will get them on various days instead of all the same on the same day. Anyway, here are the pics for the first day:








My dear hubby got me a dark chocolate Ghirardelli sample....he knows I'm trying to keep my weight down...THANKS hun...I love you!


(oops...I should have turned this one...Marion got donut holes from Ladows...he is always getting those when he stops in...they didn't make it even ONE day...they were gone in a FLASH! ;0)