Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Nathan's 5th Birthday CAKE

Okay, so Nathan requested a "Lego town" for his cake.  Yeah right!  Well, this is what I came up with...in hindsight...I can see how it would have looked more like "lego's" if I had put M&Ms on top of the pieces so that you saw the 'raised' bumps...but Nathan LOVED it so hey...

A barn, building, car, jeep, and truck.

See...I even put the steering wheel in the jeep!

Apparently the dump truck has flat wheels...LOL

Oh Wait...they all do...that or they are buried in the snow...HAHAHAHA!

I was fortunate enough to get a picture of the cakes BEFORE Jonathan decided he wanted to taste test the frosting!  Yes indeed, I had to try to 'fix' his finger indentions before the party!