Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Waiting in Wichita

Well, it has been almost a week now that I have been waiting here in Wichita for Sarah's arrival. Last week the Farmer and I had to make a judgement call as to if I should return home for another week or stay here. For various reasons, we decided that I should stay.

The week went by fairly quickly but I really came to realize how much my family means to me. Sometimes, with all the fighting, bickering, and various things a family goes through it is easy to get your focus wrong and take each other for granted. Being away from everyone has really brought that truth to light for me!

Yesterday Heidi came for this weeks appointment and it showed that there is progress being made toward her arrival, but only God knows when the time is perfect for Sarah to actually make her debut! Which is another thing that I've had to let go of....trying to control that.

As the Farmer noted, I am now at the point of carrying Sarah longer than I have with any of our other children. And it is hard to not want to do something about that, especially since we had so much preterm labor that has all but quit cold turkey.

As a side note, today is the 11th anniversary of when the Farmer and I started dating. As previously explained last year at this time, to him, this is such a special anniversary that he celebrates it each year. This year he came down to see me and brought Abi and Jonny with him (they were at Aunt K's & Uncle M's for a few days so it was easy for him to bring them).

While we were out shopping, Abi helped the Farmer pick out this beautiful rose for me!

It was hard to see them go and I really missed seeing Nate and E, but we pray that the time comes soon and we are all back together as a family!!

Love to all...and huge thanks for all the prayers and support!