Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Abi's Fair 2013

Abi did really well again this year.  She got several Best of Show Ribbons, and came away with several ideas of what she'd like to try next year.  

Plaster Paver with Stones


Wreath


Here she is with a few of her entries:

Plate of 5


Beets


Table Runner (Sewing)


Flowers - Something she'd like to try some other year


She got a Best of Show with her picture of Ethan on the four wheeler.
(he wasn't actually driving it but it sure looks like he is)


She entered several other photos, but here she said she'd like to enter some type of art work next year!



Copyright © 2013 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter