Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Wheat Harvest 2013

Today is the last day of Harvest 2013 (and also the 4th of July but Harvest is our theme for this post).  Overall it has been a good harvest, we had one field that was the worst wheat the Farmer had ever cut, but the other fields seemed to make up for that one hailed field.

Anyway, I took the kids out to the field for some pictures before it was all gone.  I think we got a few cute ones:







I really should put together a comparison of all the years to see how the kids have changed each harvest.  It has become such a tradition to get the Farmer and his kids together on the combine!

Well, happy 4th of July and we hope you have a great rest of the summer.

Copyright © 2013 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter