Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Beth Moore Conference

YEAH! I am so excited that I got to go to Omaha with my sister and her friends (a group of 20 or so women)...they kept running in to more of them that came seperately...it was crazy to be in Omaha and having Roxanne running into all these people she knows...

Anyway, I headed out Friday morning and met up with Roxanne and her friend Diane to travel the rest of the way. We got there a bit early for Roxanne to get things lined up with the hotel and then to do a little shopping. I didn't do much shopping but I did get a hat for Nathan with a string underneath and a manicure! What fun!

Then we headed off to the Olive Garden for an early supper and then to the Qwest Center for the conference. We were able to get seats on the floor and it was AWESOME! Beth was going to go over the passage of Phillipians 4:6-13. The first session was on combating anxiety and worry. The second session was on combatting the thought life and she gave actual HOWs to do that in the third session. It was very powerful and very good. Marion has been telling me for a long time that I needed to be more positive in my thinking and I know others have said that about the negativity as well, but to be honest I just didn't know HOW...now I have actual steps to help me.

After the first session Friday night we all went to the Cheesecake factory and then after the conference on Saturday we went for lunch at Famous Dave's. We had lots of good eating!

If you want more details on all that I learned, I'd love to share it with you, you can e-mail me or call me anytime.

The kids were well taken care of with Daddy and Grandma. I think they had a great time.