Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, May 19, 2007

WOW...GOOD REMINDER!

This is another one of those things I just couldn’t hold on to.  I know I get a lot of things that ask me to pass them on if I am not ashamed of God and to be honest, I rarely do because I feel like my everyday life should reflect God and I shouldn’t have to prove that through forwarding an e-mail. 

 

This video didn’t challenge me to prove my faith, it moved me in my faith…it made me realize that in my everyday I take so much for granted…including people. It made me realize that I am NOT supporting those that are sacrificing their “everydays” for me…even if it is in the most discrete yet powerful way possible…praying for them!  Below is a short video clip off of youtube, about the people that are out there fighting for our freedom.  Seriously, how does this challenge YOU!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ervaMPt4Ha0