Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What a Big Boy!

Yep, Nathan is now officially a BIG boy! We took down his crib and moved him to a big boy bed and he is doing GREAT! He is such an active sleeper that he did fall out of bed once last night but other then that he is doing great!

It has been MUCH easier with Nathan than what it was with Abigail...some of that has to be the fact that Nathan is nearly 6 month older then Abigail was when she changed over. I put Nathan to bed and he just stays right there and even if he talks or plays, he stays on the bed. It has been nice not to have a fight on my hands.

Another stage gone...they grow up too fast!