Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Like Father - Like Son

Okay so we had this great party on Cinco de Mayo and like I said, Marion took us out to see the cows and even did his awesome cattle call for us...he was a little embarissed!

Anyway, so the next day I was in town getting some groceries and running errands and Nathan as sitting in the cart and saw a cow...he said "cow" "boo" and then he muttered something and made this whooping sound...

To be honest I didn't get it...he just kept saying this muttered thing and then doing this whooping thing...finally I asked him...what are you doing...his response...

"Cows...come...(muttered sound) Whoop!" Then I got it...he was calling the cows just like Daddy!

Daddy was very proud when he heard that!