Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, January 21, 2008

Just TWO days Left...

Yep...down to the wire here...and today is already 1/2 over! 
 
Marion and I will be going to a Home Builders Group tonight...it is one of those bible studies put out by Dennis Rainey!  We are pretty excited about it though the timing is a little off...we don't know how many we'll actually make because it is only a seven week study and tonight is the first night...we will miss next week for sure and then we'll just have to see how the baby does and all that.  Anyway, we did a couples devotional written by Dennis Rainey and his wife when we were first married and really enjoyed it, so when a couple in the church offered to do this Home Builders Group we thought it would be fun and also interesting.  And so far, in just the first section we have gained alot!  Even if we can't go to the groups, we are still hoping to finish the study together...so it won't be wasted that's for sure! 
 
We have some friends coming to watch the kids as Marianne is still not back from Omaha yet.  She is planning on coming back tomorrow afternoon...just in time to take the kids for overnight.  Man, she has had a VERY busy couple of weeks...actually, she has had a very busy time since she retired!  They were talking at church yesterday that it is such a good thing she retired because all us kids and grandkids have been keeping her BUSY!  We just hope it isn't too busy! :-0 
 
Marion says I am getting a bit intense now that we are so close...I'll have to watch that...I think it is just because we are finally here and now I am wondering if I am really ready...I mean it is just two days away...am I really ready to have a THIRD baby!  Do I know all that I need to?  Have I overlooked something in being prepared so far in advance?  Ya know...things like that!  I am getting the laundry caught up today and Marion went to the grocery store.  I know I'll only be in the hospital for a few days but it seems like everything will be different when I get out and so I want it all to be in order. 
 
Well, I suppose I best be getting back at it...we had a very early lunch today for some reason and so now we are just passing time till the kids can take naps...the dryer just got done and my birthday cake is ready to be taken out of the oven as well...I thought I'd do a cake for tomorrow since I probably won't be able to actually have cake on my birthday (ya know...that liquid diet thing at first and all)...well, it may be a few days before I get a chance to get back on here and announce the good news but I'll try to have pictures when I do...until then...