Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Here's a fun one for you....

Okay, some of you won't be able to get this picture downloaded because it is so big but for those of you who can...here is a comparison of me with Nathan and with this baby...we are about one week apart in date but I don't know that I have grown much in the last week. This baby is DEFINATELY lower then with Nathan which you can really see in the bigger picture but it is still fun to see the closeness and differences.

We go in Wednesday for our 37 1/2 week check up and the dr. said he'd give us a final date for deliver...possibly the 18th! Which would only be 10 1/2 days away!