Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Day - Sister's Christmas Exchange

Okay let me explain the Sister's Exchange thing...I have been trying to figure out what to call it when we celebrate with my sister's family for Christmas...it can't be a Whiting or Schlatter exchange because we have those already with each of our in-laws...it really isn't a Converse exchange because there aren't any Converse's there and none of us are Makey's either (other then my mom)...so I have decided that when we celebrate with my sister I'll call it the Sister's Christmas...because Marion doesn't have any sisters (well...sister-in-laws but not sisters)...and I don't have any brothers...so there you have it...doesn't that work well!

Anyway, so here are the pictures of when my sister's family and ours exchanged our gifts on Christmas evening...you will note that Abigail is in almost all the pictures...she just hopped from one present opening to the other! We draw names each year...so far it has been pretty even between Rox' family and mine with Mom but next year we will have to just throw everyone into a hat and see who gets who!





















Okay this was a funny one so I have to explain...when talking to my sister about what Jeff wanted for Christmas it was joking said he wanted a hot tub...so I found a little dolls bathtub and filled it it blue crete paper and gave him a doll's hot tub...it was even more funny because Abigail drew his name so it fit very well! It was pretty funny .... or at least I thought it was! His real gift was a RangeFinder for his golfing!


































































I was pretty excited because I got my large Crock POT! YEAH! I really wanted one that I could fit a whole chicken in and not have to put a foil tent over and have it leak all over my cabinet...I have already done two chickens and a couple of soups with it! I was SO EXCITED...can you tell!