Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Baby Update

Well, we are now past the 32 week mark and things are happening...

We have been having quite a few contractions for about a three weeks now and Monday they seemed to cultivate into some early labor signs. At my appointment on Wednesday, Dr. Conant felt strongly that we were in labor at that point but that it stopped and did not produce much of anything...I was not dialated or anything like that...

However...it produced enough that I am pretty uncomfortable now as the baby is MUCH lower and I feel that I am sitting on his head! I am also continuing to have contractions and lower pressure with back pain.

Dr. Conant wanted another ultrasound to check on the cervix and the baby and so we had that done on Thursday. We found out we are having a boy...so we are excited about that! The cervix looked good from the technicians point of view and she said our baby boy was about 4 lbs at that time. I go back next week and we'll see what Dr. Conant says then. I think he agrees that this baby may be coming sooner then later! We'll keep you all posted as I can.