Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, December 24, 2007

Sixth Day of Christmas

The Sixth Day of Christmas is our BIGGER day of Christmas usually...and usually we wait to open that day until after the Christmas program that night but Dispatch switched things around this year so there weren't as many services and so we decided to go ahead and open the presents in the morning!

(as a side note...I didn't get pictures of the program, but I'll try to get some and then maybe I'll be able to post them later...Abi got to be an angel and sing some songs and Nathan was the 2 year old baby Jesus in one of the still scenes)

So back to the sixth day...Abi got a craddle for her baby that rocks...you can see the finished product in the last picture.

Nathan got a new little tractor.

Daddy got his coins for this year, and Mommy got socks (I may have gotten those last two mixed up..but none the less you know what I got ;-)

And Grandma Makey got her warm Jammies that she was wanting!