Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Fourth Day of Christmas

On the Fourth day of Christmas my family gave to me:

Abigail got a little purse which is pink with hearts - she has already hauled lots of things around with it.

Nate got some more cars - my madness continues...however my intention was to let him play with them for a little while and then what I did was seperated them into punches of like nine cars and put all but one set away...that way when he looses them all I can haul out another set and walha...more cars!

Daddy got Peanut M&Ms - great minds think alike - and Mommy got a Cherry Pepsi that day!

Grandma Makey got some foaming Pear Juice Soap from Lemongrass...a spa place that make them from scratch each order...all natural...really neat stuff!